This guide saves dozens of hours in preparation time.
when 25 or more students
purchase the textbook and
the Instructor Guide is sent by e-mail
the guide, send an e-mail to email@example.com
Please indicate the format desired from the chart below and
provide the name of your organization, name of the class, and
number of students.
||When 25+ students
purchase the book
|Paper copy in 3-ring binder
|CD sent by mail
|Electronic files sent by e-mail
of the Instructor Guide:
- Why adopt this text for your course?
- Promotes practical application
- Good reference book
- Internet site
- Reasonably priced text
- Consistent with the PMBOK® Guide 2000
- Written using proven instructional design strategies
- Suggested Teaching Schedule
- Six-week course (3-4 hour classes)
- Typical semester (16 one-hour classes)
- Classroom Exercises
- Overhead slides for the classroom, following the outline of the
book, in Microsoft PowerPoint format.
the instructors say:
“Thank you so much for the
Instructor Guide. The overhead slides have saved me so much time
in preparing for this class.” Vicki Jodsaas,
Alexandria Technical College, Alexandria, Minn.